[TYPO3-templavoila] Announcement: Discontinuing the operation of bugs.typo3.org

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Fri Oct 19 18:58:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

as Steffen Gebert / the server team just pointed out [1], the old Mantis
bugtracker on bugs.typo3.org will be phased out.

Therefore I'd like to ask everyone to send new bug reports for
TemplaVoila to Forge [2] as well.

I will continue using the old bugtracker until the next TV release,
which is planned in parallel with the TYPO3 6.0 release in November.
Once the release is done, I'll go through the remaining issues in the
old bugtracker and migrate the "relevant" bugs by hand. I will not
migrate open feature requests and bugs with the current status "confirmed".

Cheers,
Tolleiv

[1] -
http://typo3.org/news/article/discontinuing-the-operation-of-bugstypo3org/