[TYPO3-templavoila] FYI: release prep for next TV release

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 09:55:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I'll dedicate some time of my next
two weekends to get TemplaVoila ready for TYPO3 CMS 6.0. I'll also try
to keep that release compatible with 4.5.

Why am I telling you this? Well if there are any patches for TemplaVoila
laying around on your installations, now would be the time to create a
patch and push that to Gerrit (or attach it to the tickets).

I won't release any version before the new Core release (mid. November),
but I'll push as much stuff to the repository as possible. So feel free
to test the changes beforehand.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

-- Tolleiv Nietsch