[TYPO3-templavoila] get content with help of API for ke_search

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Wed May 30 13:29:07 CEST 2012

Am 30.05.2012 13:17, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hi Stefan
>
>> We copy the userrights of each page into the record of ke_search indexer
>> table
>
> Do you also respect the acl for each content element - if yes ->  pretty
> cool idea ;)
>
> Regards
> Kay

In our first step, we will collect all tt_content elements of the
defined pages and write the restrictions of the page record into the
indexer. There is a checkbox you can mark if you want all
tt_content-elements of the page or only elements which has no userrights.

We also have a tt_content-Indexer which copies all user rights for each
record into our indexer. This is the second step for TV-Indexer:
Creating one index entry for each tt_content element. When this feature
was finnished it should be fine.

Stefan