[TYPO3-templavoila] get content with help of API for ke_search

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 30 08:52:36 CEST 2012

Hello Stefan,

nice Idea,

Do you just want to have the id's of the elements which are rendered?
They are stored in the xml structure.

	pages.tx_templavoila_flex

for the page and

	tt_content.tx_templavoila_flex

for the content elements, additionally you need to check, which of the
saved fields are in the to/ds, as non used fields won't get deleted ;)

How do you deal with user rights?

Wouldn't it be more generic to index similar to indexed_search?
  - using a crawler
  - index while viewing
(OK see pro here for plugin based index, one may search for a news ;) )

Regards
Kay

Am 30.05.2012 08:33, schrieb Stefan Frömken:
> Hello TemplaVoila-Team,
>
> we are just trying to create a new indexer for TemplaVoila records
> within our public version of ke_search. We need a hint or a solution how
> to collect the rendered content of one page. Our indexer works as a
> backend module so it should be nice to have a clean solution that works
> in BE, too. OK...there is an API, but in my kind of view I can only
> copy, reference and interact with contentelements, but there is no
> method to retrieve the content of a FCE, Section or what ever.
> There is a second possibility: I can build a temporary TSFE in BE and
> try to retrieve the content out of the main function of pi1. But in my
> option this is not the best solution, isn't it?
>
> Is there someone who can help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stefan

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach