[TYPO3-templavoila] Get total number of sections

Matthias mawe at typeofundefined.com
Fri Mar 9 16:54:06 CET 2012

Hey folks,

first mail here, please bear with me. :-)

I know how to index TemplaVoila sections using LOAD_REGISTER et al., also how to find out if I'm at the first section or not. There are plenty of examples out there.

What I don't know is how determine when I'm at the last section. I have an FCE which consists of a series of links and I want to give the last link a class, something along the lines of "last-link". (Internet Explorers up to version 8 don't support the CSS :last-child pseudo class and I want a solid way of addressing that last link within my CSS.)

Anybody any idea?

- Matthias