[TYPO3-templavoila] Menu in Filelist isn't working with 1.8

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Dec 8 09:27:14 CET 2012

Hi,

On 7-12-2012 11:55, Philipp Holdener wrote:
> If I install the 1.8 version the contextmenu in the filelist isn't
> working anymore.

Maybe it's useful to mention the versions of the rest of your
installation too? TYPO3 version, PHP, etc.

On my development machine (TYPO3 6.1-dev, Apache/2.4.3 (Win32)
OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7, TemplaVoilà 1.8.0, FireFox 17.0.1) there are
no problems with the context menu works fine in all folders (even the
ones created by the FAL migration wizard). On HTML files there is the
menu item from TV and it opens the TV mapping interface as usual.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!