[TYPO3-templavoila] Menu in Filelist isn't working with 1.8

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Dec 7 18:19:22 CET 2012

Hi Philipp

I don't think it is related to templavoila as we have here in test
installations with the government package TYPO3 6.0 and with the TYPO3
6.1dev Version the same behaviour. Only some folders (those at the end of a
newly created branch, which we created inside the filelist module display
correct (clipboard etc is visible but no content (files) at all is visible!

Andi