[TYPO3-templavoila] is it possible to change the CO with typoscript

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu Sep 29 14:07:35 CEST 2011

I have read someone was able to do it:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6815868/typo3-wrap-records-if-not-empty-or-hidden-in-templavoila

is it possible at all - I have tried but it is not working -

I can type typoscript in through an external editor - but the FCE module
does not show a typoscript input in the modify module

I have tried:

for regular elements this works: See the typoscript
                <el type="array">
                    <field_heading type="array">
                        <tx_templavoila type="array">
                            <title>Heading</title>
                            <sample_data type="array">
                                <numIndex index="0">[example
Heading]</numIndex>
                            </sample_data>
                            <eType>input</eType>
<TypoScript type="NULL">

<![CDATA[

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_heading
10.wrap = xxxx|xxxxxx

]]>
</TypoScript>
where
field_heading
is the node
and I can target that in the typoscript

but the same does not work for CO - becasue it does not have a FIELD????
It has no input