[TYPO3-templavoila] translations of TOs in templavoila framework

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed May 4 15:03:31 CEST 2011

Hello Thomas,

As you probably know, there is a German translation for the backend field labels within the Framework. That changes when you change your backend language.

However, there are no translations for the TOs. Although TOs are imported initially by the framework, they are not really maintained and updated by the framework. This means that you can edit the names of the TOs on a site by site basis therefore you can translate them to German. However, I do not think they can be localized. Meaning you cannot have both an English and German title for the same TO in the same installation.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc