[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila 1.5.4 and html5

David Effendi my.maylz at web.de
Wed Mar 30 12:32:27 CEST 2011

Hi Folks,

i'm trying to map a html5 template meeting several problems. T3 Version
is 4.5.2 and TV Version is 1.5.4.

Most of the new tags are not considered/ are ignored. I've tried the
xclass extension ad_templavoila_html5tags by Alexander Dick - but it
doesnt seem to work - when i install the extension no more mapping is
possible.

This is my Template Setup:

		<header">...	</header>

			<article>
     				<section >...</section>
			</article>
tag! Accessing the following footer tag is not possible

		<footer></footer>

Further, the parts of the template i could map (placeholders for FCEs)
did not show up when working with the page module.

Does anyone stumble upon the same problems? Does anyone have an idea how
to solve this?  Should I file a bug -or didnt i see the bug already
posted concerning these html5 issues?

all best
David