[TYPO3-templavoila] Upgrading TV produces TO unserialized error

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Mar 19 03:13:36 CET 2011

Hi Tony

we just upgraded lots of sites from even 3.8 to 4.5.2 and multilingual.
Could you try to keep the old extensions and upgrade just through to 4.5.2
and than start upgrading the extensions. or even deactivate them - upgrade -
and than reactivate them step by step. There are some very upgrade resistant
extensions i.e lz-gallery is one of them and might be also versions of
others which simply block the process completely. We have banned those
extensions from the upgrade process at all (deleted them in the ext
directory AND in the list but kept their tables and than upgraded.

Andi