[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Framework and multiple domains

Michael Reuber michael.reuber at gmx.de
Sat Jul 30 10:32:39 CEST 2011

Hi Tony,

I don't know the Framework but Templavoila.
In Templavoila we have some multidomain project with following settings:

Root
- Domain1
-- Pages of Domain1
- Domain2
-- Pages of Domain2
- Domain2
-- Pages of Domain2

The basic template is in Root.
- goto 'Edit the whole template record' uncheck the box Rootlevel
- here you can set all the static templates from extension
- If all domains have the same Templavoila template you can set it here in
the page properties
- set your page Template and name it 'roottemplate' for example

In the Domain1 (etc.) page:
- goto 'Edit the whole template record'
-- tab Options:
--- check the boxes Constants, Setup, Rootlevel
-- tab Includes:
--- in 'Include Basis Template:' choose your 'roottemplate' (this is the
trick)
--- set 'Static Template Files from TYPO3 Extensions:' to 'Default'
- you can set a new page template with additional TS settings
- in the page properties set this page as root page
- if you want here you can choose a different templavoila template for
each domain

your done.

Hope that helps,
Michael