[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Framework and multiple domains

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Fri Jul 29 19:58:56 CEST 2011

I am setting up a TYPO3 instance using TV Framework in which we want
multiple domains with similar styling. Each will have some styling
adjustments to change the headers and colors, but will be quite similar.

I would like all the basic styling of FCE's etc. to be common to all
domains.

What is the best way to set up the page tree? I can pass along the
wireframe when I have:

Domain 1
-Domain 1 Pages
-Domain 2
--Domain 2 pages

But if I set up the trees as parallel structures I don't see how I can
distribute the core TV Framework to all domains:

Domain 1
-Domain 1 Pages
Domain 2 (at same level as Domain 1)
-Domain 2 pages

Do I need a separate TV Framework setup for each domain when they have
separate page trees?

Thank you -- Tony