[TYPO3-templavoila] content outside mapped area using frontend editing or list module

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:35:34 CET 2011

I think there's an issue with your TV config or install.
I can create and edit items in the list module without issue.
I can drag and drop without issue.
Without more information it's hard to identify the problem, but these
features work for me on several typo3 installs.
I think there's a checkbox in the TV extension install dialogue for using
the old template columns method. Perhaps check there (or uncheck there as
the case may be).
-p