[TYPO3-templavoila] content outside mapped area using frontend editing or list module

Mario Šargač sargac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:51:09 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a site built totally with TemplaVoila, and I was using a "Page
TV" module for adding a content to it, because I couldn't do that in
"List" module, as the content fell out the page and I found it in the
"Unused Elements" section. So in that case I went cut-paste-ing content
back into the PageTV module in order to display it on site.

But recently I needed to enable frontend editing, so I tried using both,
class "FE Edit" and "Advanced FE Editing" extensions, but whichever I
use, I am only able ***to edit existing content***, created with "Page
TV" module in the backend. Whenever I create a new content on the
Frontend (even using a new Advanced FE Editing, which enables me to
drag-drop the content into TV mapped CE) there is no content in the CE,
but falls outside it, to the old "Normal" Column of the template. (I
have set up to replace an old "Page" module with the new one "Page TV"
at the beginning.)

So I'm wondering whether:
a) it is a non-implemented feature, and I can only create new content in
the BE, using a PageTV module or,
b) I have mis configured Typo3 so the old template columns are still
used, and there is a TS which I can use to correct it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best,
Mario