[TYPO3-templavoila] How to configure a TV-field to be of type

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Sun Feb 27 15:28:42 CET 2011

Hello list,

In my template and DS, I have "field_content", which holds and displays
main content of my website. However, as I wanted to "outsource" the
typoscript to main TS-template, I changed its "element preset" from
"Page-content elements" to "Typoscript Object path" and set object path
to "lib.field_content".

This works as it should (or, as I expected it to work ;)).

However, TV-Page BE module does not display any content. (If I set
element preset back to Page-content elements, it displays content, but
does not use the lib.field_content code I have in my main site template.)

The question is - is it possible to have the best of both worlds? :)

Thank you,

Žiga Dolhar