[TYPO3-templavoila] TV framework bug: calling plugins 5 times per view

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Feb 10 17:17:48 CET 2011

Hello Sefano,

I am not subscribed to that list, but Jeff Segars just looked at it. The cause is probably not ExtBase specific but more likely what I just responded to Dominic about on this TV list.

Are you pulling your plugin into generated content? If so, see the workaround I just mentioned to Dominic.

Jeff and I are at our TYPO3 users group today. So we should be able to look at it a bit.

Thanks,
Ron