[TYPO3-templavoila] generateContent includes JS and CSS from extensions on every page

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Feb 9 23:32:02 CET 2011

Hi Domi,

Yes, we have noticed the behavior you note. However, we have not found a way around it as it seems generated content is processed whenever it is in a DS even if it is not mapped to the template. That is behavior that comes from either TYPO3 or TV.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc