[TYPO3-templavoila] generateContent includes JS and CSS from extensions on every page

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:51:36 CET 2011

Hello,

I have a little issue in TemplaVoila and framework_templavoila. If I
take a jfmulticontent inside of the generatedContent-2 for example,
then the framework includes its JS and CSS files on every page, also
when I select a template where no generatedContent-2 is displayed. I
get a JS error, on a page where I use the home template:
jQuery("#jfmulticontent_c2563").accordion is not a function
And c2563 is a jfmulticontent element, which is placed inside of the
generatedContent-2.
Hope somebody can help me out

Thanks

Domi