[TYPO3-templavoila] problem while creating CE as restricted user

Peter Weigt pweigt at web.de
Sat Apr 23 03:25:56 CEST 2011

Hi everybody, Im using typo3 4.5.2 and templavoila in version 1.5.1 and
got the problem that my normal users cant create CE's. I found this
problem discussed a few years ago and the corresponding tickets closed but
i still got the problem. Is there any solution fixing the problem? Under
Web->Access i granted access to everything, for groups and owners. For the
group the restricted user is belonging to I selected every relevant
tables. I hope you can help me and especially the solution is not as
simple as I havent been able to fix it on my own.*g*

Thank you! Greets Peter
--
Bachelor Student am Hasso-Plattner-Institut | hpi-web.de
eMail Universität: peter.weigt at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mobil: 01570 / 3509822
Facebook: facebook.com/peter.weigt