[TYPO3-templavoila] Content Elements not rendering, everything else is...

Mark Schönbächler info at morphose.ch
Tue Apr 19 13:23:46 CEST 2011

Hi Group,

I have a fresh Typo3 setup including TV (Typo3-version: 4.5.2,
TV-version: 1.5.4, PHP-version: 5.2.12). My main template seem to work
quite well. The mapping preview displays all mapped elements perfectly
well (all sample content is displayed). In the front-end, TV-input
fields and TyposcriptObjectPaths are rendered as intended. Only fields
of the type "Content Elements" are not rendered (any kind).

Now I've already checked the usual suspects. There is no
TyposcriptObjectPath in the corresponding content-element field
(DS-XML). I routinely empty the caches.

Could someone point me in a direction?

Cheers, Mark.