[TYPO3-templavoila] localisation and fce

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Wed Nov 24 20:14:12 CET 2010

Am 23.11.2010 00:08, schrieb Andreas Kiessling:

> Back to TV: you can easily localize your FCE with the "Language"
> pulldown at the top. I even have a patch lying to start a FCE
> localization from the page module... I will prepare a RFC for that soon ;)

So what exactly are you doing?
what are your ds settings for translation and what is your workflow
for translating your fce? i'm never understood the concepts of
translation with langdisable/langchildren...

> Would a relation do DAM records even work with inline translation? That

No, they do not work.
Multiple fields in an fce can have different images, but all
translations have the same images.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15