[TYPO3-templavoila] New pagetree

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Nov 18 17:13:10 CET 2010

Am 18.11.2010 16:03, schrieb Xavier Perseguers:
> Hi,
>
> Seems like the new pagetree is not shown in 4.5beta1 if I have
> templavoila active and I use its page module (I tested it very quickly
> yesterday).
>
> Is it a known "bug" or did I miss something as I was too tired?
>
> Cheers
> Xavier

The correct answer is that the new page-tree is never activated if the
extension doesn't activate it on her own, which of course wasn't part of
templavoila yet because the new page-tree was not available for testing.
At least that's my conclusion from their ext_tables.php:

	$modules = array(
		'web_layout', 'web_view', 'web_list', 'web_info', 'web_perm',
'web_func', 'web_ts',
		'web_WorkspacesWorkspaces', 'web_txrecyclerM1', 'web_txversionM1'
	);
	foreach ($modules as $module) {
		t3lib_extMgm::addNavigationComponent($module, 'typo3-pagetree', array(
			'TYPO3.Components.PageTree'
		));
	}

This means that all other extensions need to include this t3lib_extMgm
call to be 4.5 compatible, otherwise their users will see the other tree.

I'll try to find out if this will be kept this way or if there's a plan
to remove the old tree completely and register all "web" modules
automatically.

But thanks for the hint.

Cheers,
Tolleiv