[TYPO3-templavoila] menu subitem not showing

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:09:46 CEST 2010

Thank you for the tip, I totally missed that misspelled case on the expAll!
This is what I have now, I get two levels but not 3:

## Menu [Begin]
lib.mainMenu = HMENU
lib.mainMenu.entryLevel = 0
lib.mainMenu.wrap = <ul id="menu1" class="gb_border"> | </ul>
lib.mainMenu.1 = TMENU
lib.mainMenu.1 {
    expAll = 1
    NO {
    noBlur = 1
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="headlink span-5"> | </li>

      }
    CUR = 1
    CUR{
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="headlink span-5 active"> | </li>
    }
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB{
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="headlink span-5 subitem"> | </li>
    }
}
lib.mainMenu.2 = TMENU
lib.mainMenu.2.wrap = <ul class="sub_menu"> | </ul>
lib.mainMenu.2 {
    expAll = 1
    NO {
    noBlur = 1
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="sub_link"> | </li>

      }
    CUR = 1
    CUR {
    wrapItemAndSub=  <li class="sub_link active"> | </li>
      }
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB{
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="sub_link subitem"> | </li>
      }
}
lib.myMenu.3 = TMENU
lib.myMenu.3.wrap = <ul class="fly_menu"> | </ul>
lib.myMenu.3 {
    expAll = 1
    NO {
    noBlur = 1
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="fly_link"> | </li>

      }
    CUR = 1
    CUR {
    wrapItemAndSub =  <li class="fly_link active"> | </li>

      }
}

I knew it was something small I was missing.
A thousand thank yous for your help!