[TYPO3-templavoila] menu subitem not showing

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue May 25 20:40:53 CEST 2010

Paul Bucalo wrote:
> Update on this issue: I never figured it out for the project referenced
> below.
> I'm not on a different project. The menu works, with subitems.
> However, when I tried to add a third level to the menu, I get the same
> behavior as below.
> Something I noticed: The typoscript for the menu object respects the levels
> assigned during the initial wizard set up (in both cases) but not any added
> levels.

The lib.mainMenu.1 and lib.mainMenu.2 represent the level, so you need
to add a lib.mainMenu.3 for a third level, etc.

Another thing you have to keep in mind is that Typoscript is case
sensitive. You use expALL = 1 in lib.mainMenu.1, but that won't work
since the property is "expAll".

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert