[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Mon May 24 16:18:00 CEST 2010

hi ron

> I would simply use a single module for the overall wrapper on the "where
> to buy"

sorry but maybe it is due to my english, but I don't get what you mean :(

when I have a layout like this

HEADER  (fullwidth)
FEATURE (fullwidth)
CONTENT1 CONTENT2 CONTENT3 (be it any F2 or F3 template)
FEATURE-FOOTER (fullwidth)
FOOTER  (fullwidth)

with any of the F2 or F3 templates I can get the above layout apart of
the FEATURE-FOOTER
(again ... I named it FEATURE-FOOTER not expecting the magical FEATURE
behaviour)

in page module know I want an extra tab for the FEATURE-FOOTER.

adding a single module? in one of the c1-3 tabs?
that wouldn't place my FEATURE-FOOTER fullwidth beneath those 2 columns.

> As for the content inside the "where to buy" I would either use 4 column
> group or program an FCE for the purpose.

the moment I do have a Tab in page-module that would be of cause the
option. I could even use content slide in custom xml processing.

thx and rgds,
guido