[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon May 24 15:57:03 CEST 2010

Hello Guido,

I would simply use a single module for the overall wrapper on the "where to buy"

As for the content inside the "where to buy" I would either use 4 column group or program an FCE for the purpose.

The "Featured Teachers and Authors" in the middle of this page is constructed like that.

http://www.preachitteachit.org/about-us/the-team/

Thanks,
Ron