[TYPO3-templavoila] BE Layout problems

Andrei Kantor andi_bvro at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 23:26:44 CEST 2010

Well, as I said, I made a page template in which I have a few fields (field_content, field_side).
I have made a page with a simple table to use as a BELayout file.
Problem is: if those fields are not set as element: container for elements they will not be affected by the BELayout file. So if I set it as element: Rich text editor the BELayout will not affect them.
So I set them as element:container for elements. Everything looks fine in Web>Page module, the elements are arranged as they are supposed(so the BELayout file works).
But when I try to add anything in those elements (text, text and images, images etc.) they just don't appear on the front page (and yes I clear the cache).

Hope this explaination is more clear, if not, please tell me exactly what you don't understand.

Regards,