[TYPO3-templavoila] Help needed with creating a main menu

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed May 12 22:03:29 CEST 2010

Manfred,

> I agree that every piece of information can probably be found in TSRef somewhere, but the official Typoscript documentation is quite extensive and each chapter comes with a lot of explanatory text, rather than pure command syntax, along with say 1 or 2 usage examples.

You may find TSref on the TYPO3 wiki helpful.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TSref/TEXT
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TSref/stdWrap

You can put the name of the object or function at the end of the URL and see info on It. If all I need to is check syntax or properties than it is usually faster than searching my PDF copy of TSref.

Thanks,
Ron