[TYPO3-templavoila] How to "know" when unlinking?

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Jun 1 23:47:07 CEST 2010

Am 01.06.2010 18:53, schrieb Rasmus Jørgensen:
> Hi
> When deleting a element from the list module I get the status "delete"
> in processDatamap hooks. When unlink'ing from TV Page module I get
> "update". So my question is:
>
> How do I test from a processDatamap hook that an element has been unlinked?
>
> Regards
> Rasmus

Hi,
referenced items and linking/unlinking are not concepts of the TYPO3
Core and therefore unlinking is not done through the tcemain. I guess
you get the "update" for the page record because the reference is
removed within the flex-xml (which is actually sitting in the
page-record) . You'll find further details if you check
tx_templavoila_api::process_unlink() and compare it to
tx_templavoila_api::process_delete().

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--