[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila in 4.4

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Jul 29 14:56:34 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

> I do understand the differnt between unlink und delete, but should we use a sybol that understand a regular Editor? For a Editor there is no unlink, he likes to trash a CE - and there is no Buttom to do this.

That is what I do. I disallow the unlink icon for editors and only show the delete (trash) icon.

Since there is both an unlink and a delete action you have to have separate icons for each. Delete already has the trash icon associated with it.

So far unlink has used the broken chain. I can understand how that may have some cultural issues but I have yet to see a better one. Even when a language does not have the equivalent of "unlink" as in links in a chain the broken chain still indicates a severed connection. But perhaps there is something better.

Thanks,
Ron