[TYPO3-templavoila] allowTags not working

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Fri Jan 29 20:13:49 CET 2010

Me again, sorry, but I'm trying to analyse the problem and I just found out
that one part of my last posting was wrong. I wrote "The problem is on the way
TO the database as the stripped characters are in the db".
That is actually wrong. I reimported the MySQL dump and noticed that at first
the content is in the original state.

Example:
<h2>"Hand in Hand"</h2>

Yet it gets displayed as (in FE and RTE):
h2Hand in Hand/h2

I delete the "h2" and "/h2" stuff in the RTE and select "Heading 2" from the
block styles. It then looks fine in RTE. I save it, the RTE reloads and again
displays the same stripped crap:
h2Hand in Hand/h2

I look at the database and I can see it's saved as:
h2Hand in Hand/h2

Sorry, I don't get it. Both database and connection encodings in the prod and
dev environment are identical. So it shouldn't be a charset problem.

What's the problem, what's my mistake?
--
Cheers,
Matthew

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 19:30:00 schrieb Matthew Colton:
> Hi y'all,
> some additional information:
> - The problem is on the way TO the database as the stripped characters are
in
> the db.
> - All the other config options for the RTE seem to work. All defined
buttons,
> classes and RTE dimensions are set correctly.
>
> As I wrote im my original post: Any ideas, hints or documentation pointers
are
> very appreciated.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Dmitry, Steffen, any idea where I can look?
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew
>

> Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 17:58:11 schrieb Matthew Colton:
> > Hi,
> > I have a site which I developed on one server. Everything works fine
there.
> > Now I moved the site to the production server and all of a sudden I ran
into
> > problem: All FCEs seem to ignore "allowTags" for RTEs, even more it seems
> > disallow all Tags. The content is all full of stuff like this:
> > b this should be bold /b
> > Off the bat I though there must be some kind of a problem with allowTags.
> But
> > wierd enough it works fine for the standard Typo3 content elements with
RTEs