[TYPO3-templavoila] allowTags not working

Matthew Colton mat at colton.de
Fri Jan 29 19:30:00 CET 2010

Hi y'all,
some additional information:
- The problem is on the way TO the database as the stripped characters are in
the db.
- All the other config options for the RTE seem to work. All defined buttons,
classes and RTE dimensions are set correctly.

As I wrote im my original post: Any ideas, hints or documentation pointers are
very appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Dmitry, Steffen, any idea where I can look?

Cheers,
Matthew

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 17:58:11 schrieb Matthew Colton:
> Hi,
> I have a site which I developed on one server. Everything works fine there.
> Now I moved the site to the production server and all of a sudden I ran into
> problem: All FCEs seem to ignore "allowTags" for RTEs, even more it seems to
> disallow all Tags. The content is all full of stuff like this:
> b this should be bold /b
> Off the bat I though there must be some kind of a problem with allowTags.
But