[TYPO3-templavoila] Static Data Structure Wishlist

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon Jan 25 16:53:26 CET 2010

Yes, the next month or so will see a lot of maturing with my framework approach.

First, with the next version of TemplaVoila, I will be able to produce a version of the framework that will run on a standard version of TemplaVoila. Meaning the mod1/index.php file will not need to have classes added to produce the backend layout.

Second, Jeff Segars and WEC are making real progress on an extension that will include my core files. This opens up the possibility for upgrading the code and also the ability to import the the code into an existing installation.

Now, these changes will not impact the actual process for developing the skins nor building sites with the framework. Meaning that skins developed for previous versions of the framework could be used on sites running a new version of the framework.

Thanks,
Ron Hall
Busy Noggin, Inc.
Dallas, Texas