[TYPO3-templavoila] Header Image in all Subtemplates

Chris Bernhard chris at dreamride.de
Thu Jan 21 14:40:11 CET 2010

Hi @ all,

im using the extension tx_flexformgetfield_pi1 to get
some content elements in the subtemplate too.

In my case it would be nice to get the selected header
image in all subtemplates.

Here is my TS in the Maintemplate Datastructure:

10 = COA
10.wrap=background-image: url(|);
10.10 = IMG_RESOURCE
10.10.file {
import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
import.field = field_content
import.listNum = 0
import.current = 1
maxW = 480
minW = 480
maxH = 280
minH = 280
}

The field name is field_header_image

In my subtemplate i mapped the image attribute
as lib.header_image and tried the following:

lib.header_image = COA
lib.header_image.userFunc = tx_flexformgetfield_pi1->main
lib.header_image.recLevel = 4
lib.header_image.field = field_header_image

But this didnt work for me. Does someone has an idea how to solve this
problem?

Best regards and thanks in advantage,

Chris