[TYPO3-templavoila] Plugin is deleteable by editors

Chris Bernhard chris at dreamride.de
Wed Feb 3 11:58:57 CET 2010

Hi @ all,

i have 2 questions:

1. I explicit disallowed one usergroup to edit plugins.
In my case its the tt_news plugin which is still deleteable
by the editor. The editor shouldnt be able to drag and drop the
plugin somewhere or delete it. How can i disallow this for the whole
usergroup? Is ths an known issue or bug in TV 1.4.1? Im currently
using the actual SVN Version of TV and T3 4.3.0.

2. Is it possible to disallow inserting of FCE's in special fields of
the DS? E.g. the Usergroup shouldnt be able to insert the rightcolumnbox
into the maincontentarea.

Thanks in advantage and best regards,

Chris