[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding JS from FCE

Lukas Taferner lukas at taferner.net
Tue Feb 2 08:42:42 CET 2010

Hi Dmitry,

> Yes. It uses hash to make unique entry if I remember correctly.
>
> It uses the same $TSFE->additionalHeaderData as page header data does. In fact, the same piece of code is used in both cases, so it works identically.
I am afraid this is not correct. I added a<head>  Section to the FCE TemplateFile and activated it in the "header parts". When I add the same FCE twice on a page the sourcecode shows the same JS tag twice:

<script  src="/fileadmin/javascript/swfobject/swfobject.js  <view-source:http://vorlage.lusan-p.at/fileadmin/javascript/swfobject/swfobject.js>"type="text/javascript"></script>
<script  src="/fileadmin/javascript/swfobject/swfobject.js  <view-source:http://vorlage.lusan-p.at/fileadmin/javascript/swfobject/swfobject.js>"type="text/javascript"></script>

Did I miss something?

Greetings,