[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - generated content

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Dec 23 16:42:38 CET 2010

Hello Maurizio,

I do not know why if is not including those libs. I have only used Powermail a few times so far and it has always been on a single page.

Someone else I know did use a different extension in generated content that included JS and it worked fine; however, I am sure there are multiple ways for an extension to include JS and those may be different between the two extensions.

The TS that brings in generated content is pretty straight forward. It looks like this:

<![CDATA[
10 = LOAD_REGISTER
10 {
	containerWidth = {$containerWidth}
	maxImageWidth = {$containerWidth}
	originalContainerWidth.data = register:containerWidth
	nestingLevel = 0
}
20 = CONTENT
20 {
	wrap = <div id="generatedContent-2">|</div><!-- end #generatedContent-2  -->
	table = tt_content
	select.pidInList = {$contentSource}
	select.languageField = sys_language_uid
}
]]>

It simply uses a CONTENT object to bring it the records from a sysFolder.

I would suggest that you think about how you would do this if you were using TV but not the framework. I am imagine it would involve inserting into the page using some TS object. Whatever you would write for that object you could write in the preCodeGeneratedContent-2 object of the framework (or perhaps another of its objects).

Also, if it is just JS libraries, then you could include those manually, but I would be careful to be sure that it was not prone to breaking with future extension updates.

Sorry I could not give you more than that,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc