[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - generated content

Maurizio Morini morini at gammsystem.com
Wed Dec 22 16:38:51 CET 2010

Hi Ron, hello all,

I've created a form with powermail in the generate-content2 folder.
Now I see the form in the page but I've a javascript error
because the powermail javascript libraries are not included in the page.

In this case I've used powermail, but I've noticed this behaviour also
with other extensions: javascript library are not included if I use
this kind of contents in a generated content folder.

The question is:
did I miss something or is it the correct behaviour of TVF?

thanks,
ciao Maurizio