[TYPO3-templavoila] Hidden-Field for TOs

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Apr 22 13:55:04 CEST 2010

Hello Sebastian,

Here is how I handle that right now. Just go to the TO and deselect the DS for the TO. The template will no longer be available to the user but will still be in the system in case you want to reactivate it.

Also, there is currently a reported bug where page TOs with static DSs do not honor the GSRP. Once that is fixed then you can hide page TOs by moving to another sysFolder.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13950

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Become a Facebook fan of Busy Noggin, Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Busy-Noggin-Inc/114526831896689