[TYPO3-templavoila] sorting the TOs for using in the flexform

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Thu Apr 22 09:50:41 CEST 2010

Am 19.04.10 02:03, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> Ralf-René Schröder schrieb:
>> i have many TOs with three DS
>> when i want to set my TO in the page properties all my TOs are
>> crouwded (no sorting alphabetical, no sorting as in list modul)
>> where can i set the sorting so that all TOs of one DS are togeteher
>> and sortet alpabetical ?
>>

> not possible, TO record has no sorting field.
> But it would be possible to add alphabetic sorting, just create a BT entry.
Why alphabetically!?
Why not use the manual sorting that's used in the list view?
Arranging the most important Page Layouts and FCEs first might be a more
common case than alphabetical listing. "Take the first page layout" is
easier to remember for editors than "Look for the 2Cols with generated
content Layout".

Kind regards,
Sebastian