[TYPO3-templavoila] Static and non-static DS?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 13 09:07:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> I was taking a first look at the static DS feature and it isn't clear
>> to me whether static and non-static DS can live side by side.
>
> they can. Even if you don't use them but install one of the WEC skin
> extensions you will see them, as they are added by extension.

OK, so just to clarify further:

- I have an existing web site with DS for both pages and FCEs
- I would like to create new page DS as static DS
- I would like to leave my FCEs untouched

How do I go about that? Should I enable the static DS, but *not* use the
conversion wizard?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter