[TYPO3-templavoila] Static and non-static DS?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 12 21:10:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was taking a first look at the static DS feature and it isn't clear to
me whether static and non-static DS can live side by side.

I would be interested in that because I'm a bit put off by the
limitation that the parent record register is not available, as I use it
quite frequently in FCEs.

Mind that I don't really understand the reason for this limitation. In
the case of FCEs, the parent record is the tt_content record which uses
the FCE, so why shouldn't it be available? Maybe my view of parent
records is too limited, but I never did anything else with that feature.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter