[TYPO3-templavoila] TV FCE Firewall extension

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Sat Apr 10 18:12:42 CEST 2010

 my plan is to add something like that in TV for next version. It's a
> very useful addition imho so i take care of.
>
> vg Steffen

Hi, definitly a must have!!!! It would be so great if we could manage our
setups for clients and make the whole system even less
"dont-make-me-think"-ish . . . . and make the life of admins easier.

Thomas Rehhoff, webconsultant / head of TYPO3 education
Linkfactory | + 45 70 22 23 22 | www.linkfactory.dk