[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Apr 7 18:38:51 CEST 2010

Hello Guido,

> may I ask one more question please. any way to modify via the skin files the "namieng" in backend on multilanguage sites?
>
> all these basics like "Feature" "Main Content" ... you name it ;)

If you mean the actual name of the skin, it is not localized. I will check into that, but I don't think that is too big an issue since only site admins see that and hardly ever deal with it once set up.

The tabs "Feature, Main Content, Etc." are not localized, but I need to look into that because that would be helpful since all users see those.

The actual fields in the DSs for both pages and FCEs are localized. Currently they are translated in English and German. I would be happy to include other translations if someone can send me the XML for it. Someone has expressed interest in providing a Danish translation. The translations are in the lang/locallang.xml file in the extension. A translator would simply need to edit that file and send me the copy.

Thanks,
Ron