[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Wed Apr 7 18:15:34 CEST 2010

THANKS for the posts and discussions to all !

ron, as I started to build my own very custom "wireframed-quicksite" I
was trying not to touch the ext-core-files in order to keep it
update-/upgradeable in future. stuffed with all extensions I need a.s.o.

so I can just dump this (duplicate the main-folder and db on dev server
etc.), punch in a couple of variables (pwd/user/paths) and GO.

according to my initial understanding of the workflow, I thought nice
... after dumping my "quicksite" I could just handle everything in my
IDE, clear cache, go to frontend and boom. now I see the technical
issues and thoughts in the discussion. as I do not intend to publicize
this setup, it is basically concernig the skin just an anonymised and
slightly modified version of wec-white-wireframe, split the css, put
layout images to other path ... you name it ...

so I will include my additional TS and config via INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT
and promise to be very carefull of what I do ;)

may I ask one more question please. any way to modify via the skin
files the "namieng" in backend on multilanguage sites?

all these basics like "Feature" "Main Content" ... you name it ;)

thx & rgds,
guido