[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila framework - TS inclusion

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Apr 7 01:51:59 CEST 2010

Hello again,

The skin_tsconfig.ts file was eliminated once the framework became an extension since TSconfig cannot be included by an extension. You can simply put those values in TSconfig in the page properties of the root page of your site.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Become a Facebook fan of Busy Noggin, Inc.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Busy-Noggin-Inc/114526831896689