[TYPO3-templavoila] sort problem in section

Bernhard Stähli ben at grooves.ch
Tue May 19 12:48:41 CEST 2009

learned something. As the functionality of sorting elements in a
flexform is handled by TYPO3 core, the problem could be in there. As I
don't expect the current core having this feature broken, I looked
further. Found the kb_shop extension that I'm using that does XCLASS
t3lib_TCEforms and t3lib_tcemain. This could be a problem, right?

Grettings,
ben