[TYPO3-templavoila] Template Object could not be unserialized successfully

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon May 18 20:26:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Template Object could not be unserialized successfully
> Are you sure you saved mapping information into Template Object with UID
> "1"?

I had this error a few times, while changing the encoding of a site. The
serialized data was read badly and thus unserializing failed. In such
cases I had to remap the HTML template, while taking care that the HTML
file itself had a compatible encoding.

I don't know if this applied somehow to your situation too.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter