[TYPO3-templavoila] Template Object could not be unserialized successfully

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon May 18 18:51:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> I get this error:
>>
>> Template Object could not be unserialized successfully
>> Are you sure you saved mapping information into Template Object with
>> UID "1"?
>>
>> It's happening when I access a page with another language "&L=1". When
>> using default language, everything works fine.
>>
>> Any idea what might be the cause?
>>

> strange, never happened to me, also with multilingual installations.

Neither to me.

I guess this must be some strange side-effect with my Oracle backend.

Quite a lot of work to make it work with a bit more than no extension at
all but it shows that TYPO3 can definitively run on something else than
MySQL when extensions are well-written.

> btw - did i missed you at T3DD09?

I briefly spoke to you but that's true that it seems each of us was
located in another room each time there was a free slot ;-) We'll have
to arrange an explicit meeting next time.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en